Thursday, March 29, 2012

GET A CLUE? GOT A CLUE!!!

Since beginning to do the work for this class last week, it has made me realize why some of my students get so frustrated, especially the special needs students. I can really sympathize with them more now.  What I mean by this is how angry and frustrated I got at trying to figure out how to Blog and set things up. This was the first time  I  worked with Blogs and didn't know too much about them.  I needed to "get a clue!"  At times I felt like shutting everything down and dropping the class, but I didn't. I fought through my frustrations and figured things out.
I actually told my students yesterday in class my story. I explained how even though I really didn't understand, or like, what I was doing, I didn't just quit.  I am not sure if I got my point across to all of them, but I think most of them appreciated what I told them. And hopefully some of them will use my situation to help themselves when they are upset, or confused, about something in their lives. Time will tell, I guess???

1 comment: